Equipment – Stationary
Power Pak Stationary Compactors are the work horses of the Power Pak line of Compactors. These compactors are ideal for general purpose waste and cardboard compaction in commercial and medium industrial applications. The standard size for most applications is the Power Pak 200S 2 cubic yard, with a 10 horse power motor, 6 ” hydraulic cylinder and extra heavy duty construction this powerful compactor will compress your waste or cardboard in the most cost effective and efficient manner to ensure you maximize waste loads and minimize costs.
For maximum labor saving and convenience, stationary compactors can be integrated into existing systems which employ single or multistory chutes, open or enclosed hoppers, air separators and cyclones or with a variety of cart dumper styles.
Pre-crushers work to reduce heavy shipping crates and barrels to a fraction of their original size which offers substantial savings in hauling costs.
Vertical Compactor 3
The Power Pak ‘V Series’ are ideal for low to mid-size volumes of wet trash where space may be an issue.
The powerful compaction ram will compress the volume of material to a fraction of its original volume. This decreases haulage pick-ups required and dramatically reducing your waste removal costs.
- Manufacturing companies
- Recycling companies
- Colleges and Universities
- Variety of sizes to suit any application: ¾, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 and 12 Cubic Yard
- Multiple loading styles available such as chute feed, ground load doghouse, walk/drive on deck, loading dock
- Customize features such as hoppers to suit any loading application, full enclosures of loading area
- When evaluating the optimal size compactor for your company Power Pak measures compactor size by the space in front of the ram (loading chamber). An inappropriately sized hopper or chute causes back-ups and Jams.
Easy & Safe Operation
- Safety door switch, indicator lights for container placement and ram position
- Keyed on/off to prevent outsider dumping, vermin, scavenging, employee hide and steal
- Fully sealed to prevent seepage, leaks and odours
Customers That Use This Equipment
- Al – Bags
- Acorn packaging
- Arrow Furniture
- Kawartha downs
- Lifestyle sunrooms
- Volpe Paper Fibers
- Waste Management
- Décor grates
- Factory Flooring
- Hugo Boss
The team of professional’s at Power Pak are here to help determine the best compactor solution for your needs, along with ensuring smooth installation and offering full on-going support.